The “Complete Choice” Gift Certificate
Choose Fly Fishing Instruction, a Fly Fishing Trip, or a Mix of Both!
The $400 Complete Choice Gift Certificate can be used for Fly Fishing Instruction; On-Water Fly Fishing for either North Georgia Trout or Stripers on Lake Lanier; or, a Mix of both instruction and on-water fly fishing.
Fly Fishing Skills Instruction focuses on developing fly casting skills using either a Single Hand or Two Handed rod (Spey Style), covers casting stroke types, presentation casts, and building a framework for fly fishing success in coldwater, warmwater, or saltwater.
Fly Fishing Trips focus on fishing for either trout or Lake Lanier Stripers and Spotted Bass. Everything will be furnished for Striper trips including boat, rod, appropriate lines, and flies. Trout wade trips typically take place on a North Georgia mountain stream. Stream participants must supply their own boots and waders.
The Complete Choice Mix is offered as a combination of both of the above choices and is totally customizable to suit the desires of the fly angler.
Surprise someone with a Gift Certificate!
Holiday or special occasion gift certificates are available on a year around basis.
The process to acquire a gift certificate is as follows:
1) Select the fly fishing instruction class, guided trip, or personal mentoring package that you desire.
2) Send an email to request a gift certificate clearly defining the desired course, trip, or package; plus, "to whom" you want the gift certificate to be made out to as recipient; and, your contact information.
3) A gift certificate will be prepared and emailed to you for printing and delivery. In the event that you are unable to print the gift certificate, the gift certificate can be printed and mailed to you via the U.S. Postal Service. Be sure to include either your email address or mailing address. Emailing the gift certificate to you is a much quicker avenue to take.
4) Payment needs to take place for the full value of the gift certificate either by check or PayPal. Instructions will be communicated to you for payment by U.S. Mail. You can also submit payment using PayPal via the following address: PayPal.Me/kenlouko (Add 3% if using PayPal)
5) All gift certificates must be redeemed within a six (6) month timeframe. Should the time period include the summer months, the gift certificate will be extended into the Fall starting in September.
6) To redeem a gift certificate, the individual receiving the certificate just needs to contact us to arrange a desired date and time. All dates are custom scheduled.
Any additional questions should be directed to Ken Louko via email, text, or phone call. Please visit the "Contact Information Page".